Subscribe

Windows Vista Service Pack 1

I have installed Windows Vista on my laptop. To be honest, it's more slower then Windows XP but Windows Vista with license. That's why i don't want to uninstall it.
Recently, I heard about Windows Vista SP1 and figured it out on microsoft.com.

Main changes:
1. Support and improve new hardware(HD-DVD и Blu-ray, Direct3D 10.1, big flash);
2. Improved reliability and security system;
3. Improved performance;
4. Support new technologies;
5. Improved computer management tools etc.

If you want you can download it here.

I guess I'll install it on next week and share results with you. :)


Also you can read related posts:

2 comments:

Iurii Zozulia

13 December 2007 at 16:51

You gave a link on Vista SP1 overview documents and not for download real SP1 ;)
Anyway I heard that SP1 RC is now available for public testing, but it is only RC and not a final release. Also Windows XP SP3 beta is available for testing and it is not clear what will be the best Vista SP1 or XP SP3, but will see.

Wait for your comments about Vista SP1 ;)

Mykhailo Poliarush

13 December 2007 at 23:58

I've read some sites and it said that Window XP SP3 is faster than Window Vista SP1 on 10%.

That's why my ordinary pc still hava Window XP ;)

Post a Comment