Subscribe

New design of my blog

I've redesigned my blog.
Please check this out.
If :

  • you encountered any problems/bugs/issues or
  • something isn't convenient for you in surfing or
  • you just eager to help me improve something in this blog
Please let me know by creating comments to this post.

P.S. Also now you have new feature.

  • SUBSCRIBE TO COMMENTS on this blog and you will see all discussions.
  • Search
  • My other profiles were moved to the top menu


Also you can read related posts:

2 comments:

Dmytro

14 January 2008 at 20:16

excellent !

i will ask you to give me some advices how you made it.

I wonna the same and a little better :)))
move me and then you will move yourself!

Mykhailo Poliarush

14 January 2008 at 21:30

no problem.
it take some time but if you wish it's definitely possible

Post a Comment