Subscribe

Who moved my cheese?


Every time I fly (i mean on the plane) I try to find some short-term entertainment. Last time (it was on Saturday) I bought small book "Who moved my cheese?". I was pretty impressed because it gave me big value in despite of small size. I spent above 2 hours to read it all but I'm thinking about such things until now. It just can give you kick and you move yourself and your thoughts.

The sense of the book is simple. it's just one story about mice that are looking for cheese all time.

If you're interested in such book and want to buy it or download it from somewhere, please read a few pages from it here. Or read review on wikipedia or see it on Amazon.

P.S. Next time I'll be in London or somewhere I'm going to read another books of Dr. Spencer Johnson that also very popular.


Also you can read related posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment