Subscribe

I'm going to visit Prague

A few month ago I just sat down and started to think what country I'd like to visit.

Last time I was in Budapest (Hungary) and I was amazed of this city. Thermal water, Papers, Marchpane and so on. Well, I made an acquaintance of some girl that was in Prague also. She suggested me visiting Prague first.

Now, I'm going to visit this city in early May. Just wanted to find out some information what the best places are and what we should see firstly. All I know about Czech Republic is good beer, Beherovka and charming Prague.

Who was in Prague please share with me some information!

  • What are the best places?
  • Where are the best restaurant?
  • Where can I taste the best draught beer?
Thanks in advance for your help! :)


Also you can read related posts:

1 comments:

Smartphone

20 April 2008 at 17:45

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment