Subscribe

IBook eReader v3 is the best ebook


I sat down today and start thinking how much books I have on my PC. Unfortunately, I don't have time to read it all. So, I decided to buy lBook eReader V3. Some of my friends already had it. Yesterday I had chance to test it and seemed to me it was good. I guess main advantage is display that imitate text as it was printed on paper. Namely, your eyes don't get tired.

Official web-site: http://www.lbook.com.ua/en
Cost: 320 USD in Ukraine

Books forever and ever! Read and find out more and more, again and again. :)

P.S. If you have such device please write a comment here.


Also you can read related posts:

2 comments:

Anonymous

7 May 2008 at 22:17

Hi, Mike!

I am going to buy Sony Reader (PRS-505).

May be on the next week I will already get it ;) Then I can share my experience.

Cheers, Iurii

Mykhailo Poliarush

8 May 2008 at 08:30

I was thinking about this model
but chose lBook because as far
as i know it support Cyrillic vey well.

Post a Comment