Subscribe

5 things of my private life

I decided to keep up activity of writing 5 private things about me.
In fact, I have been infected with this by my friend Bug. :)
So my 5 things:

  1. I was born in the village Orinin, Kamenets-Podolsky region. Actually, it was unusual birth because first part of my body that saw this world ....I feel shy :).... it wasn't my head, it was my ass :). I sorry mama that I forced you in such way. I'll be good son.
  2. I have being loved some pretty girl two years (in school) but I was afraid to say it. I was miserable.
  3. I hate to dig potatoes out. It was most frightful punishment for me in my childhood.
  4. Best time i had it was time in dormitory. A lot of girls, beer and time.... Unfortunately time is expensive thing. The elder you are the less time you have. ;(
  5. I understand life can be simple and interesting if you don't waste time.
I want to keep this tendency and commence it with Dima Pastovensky http://dpastov.blogspot.com/.


Also you can read related posts:

3 comments:

Dmytro

14 December 2007 at 10:23

potatoes... haaaate !!! I'll never do it again and I'll save my children from this stupid job.

Iurii Zozulia

14 December 2007 at 14:26

I fully agree with you and Dmytro about potatoes :)

Mykhailo Poliarush

16 December 2007 at 11:46

I guess I'll never do it again and it assume my children won't feel hard work on vegetable garden.

Post a Comment