Subscribe

Social and business networks

Some preface:
I have some friends in England and two days ago i had a conversation with one of them. She'd like to add me as friend to her facebook. I didn't have account therefore i created my own. Then my friend BUG said:

Hi, Mike :) I see that you try to be in all possible networks.
and I was thinking how much social network we have.

Social network:
First of all I googled it and immediately found list of social networks in wikipedia. To be honest i was impressed. I'm interested in how much social network will appear in future? and will it be usefulness? That's why I created new poll and want to find out your thoughts.

P.S. Please see poll on right-hand panel


Also you can read related posts:

4 comments:

Dmytro

17 December 2007 at 11:08

oops... so many :)

i don't want to register in every soc.networ :)))

linkedin, plaxo and myspace will enough for me :)

Mykhailo Poliarush

18 December 2007 at 11:52

you forget about facebook.. ;)
it's internet.
it'll take all up

Dmytro

18 December 2007 at 15:32

will you join with every soc.network? :)
don't forget about real life :)

Mykhailo Poliarush

18 December 2007 at 22:56

exactly reality is more important then these networks. however it becomes popular and popular. People spend a lot of time for these things.

Ohhh we must change.... More conversation, more friend, more parties and girls <3 !!!!

Post a Comment