Subscribe

2007 has passed. Lets gather what we have,


I strongly believe we should be fair and honest-minded to ourselves this year. I decided to be more organized and determined. That's why I'm writing this article.

2007 has passed. It's time to outline and point out main achievements of last year and set goals for next year.

I saw a lot of articles with results and events of business, politics and IT in 2007 but I've not seen yearning to show private goals and achievements.

I'd like to commence new year from determining this point. I hope it'll be the rule for me. I assume it's very important to define "next year plan" both for private life and work.
Achievements:

  • Promotion. Currently, I'm working in Luxoft Ltd. and take over Senior QA position.
  • Travel. I visited Hungary-Budapest; Bulgaria-Nesebr, Sozopol; England-London.
Goals:
  • Children. I'm eager to have children. I'll try to do my best concerning this point :)
  • Property. Currently, I don't have apartment but I'll try to change this situation.
  • Car. 2 years ago I could not even dream of it but now it's time to think it over.
  • Move to another country. Ukraine doesn't give me enough opportunities therefore lets move next.
  • Set up own business. I won't comment this point :)
  • Travel. I'm going to visit Czech Republic, Italy and England again.
I guess next year I'll review this list and understand what truth is.

I'd like to share such idea with my friends and see such list on their blogs if you don't mind:
- Yuri Zozulya
- Dima Pastovensky
- Maxim Makivchuk
- Alexey Baytsurov


Also you can read related posts:

3 comments:

Anonymous

4 January 2008 at 00:27

Hi, Mike!

Good plans ;) But some of them contradict one another (it is my opinion). For example: buy car/property and move to another country.

Anyway I wish you good luck!

Mykhailo Poliarush

4 January 2008 at 10:26

I assume If you wish more then you achieve more. I'm realist and it's important and set priority to each. I'll try to fulfill by priority.

Dmytro

4 January 2008 at 17:34

children? olala

let's make children ! everybody join to us! Ukraine needs children !

Post a Comment